She also has a new smile since about a week ago..... aka... learning how to work the system. This smile is a total scrunch-face smile. Squinty eyes, chubby cheeks, open mouth.. showing teeth and all! Does she think she is cute or something? We often get this face when we tell her no. Also if we have something that she wants (usually something she knows she cant have) she will reach and give us that smile. I call it her "charming smile". She does it to get her way and its really cute... for now :). This isnt exactly it.. but its really close. I believe at the time this picture was taken, she was begging for a banana that I was about to give her...

As you can see, she has her two front bottom teeth. They are now completely in, and her top four front teeth are coming in as well.
Here she is having her first non-baby food... the look on her face is priceless. "What the crap is this???"

By the time she got used to it though she was gobbling it down. YUMMY! Since then we have also given her peaches, mandarin oranges (which she LOVES), green beans and carrots. Other favorites are pizza sauce and ice cream. Sunday cami had her first taste of ice cream. We didnt want to give her too much.. just because of the milk alergy stuff people warn you about.. but giving her too little might have been a mistake. She cried for about a half hour after we took it away. She was SO upset at us. The only time she stopped crying for about 10 seconds was when daddy went into the kitchen. Is daddy going to be nice and get me some more ice cream? Nope... he came out empty-handed and she was REALLY not a happy girl. She now sits at our feet and begs whenever we eat. Maybe we should start eating at the kitchen table???
She loves to be naked... and I mean LOVES!!!!! Happy little girl crawling all over the room with a bare bum. Diaper changes are really difficult these days. The object of a diaper change is to get away as fast as we can while we are still naked. Although this gets really annoying at times, she does look dang cute with her bum bouncing as she crawls rapidly away from mommy. This weekend we decided it was ok to run around in our underwear, since it was a nice warm day:
There is also some really weird strange growl that cami has started doing the last few days. She does it when she talks... going back and forth between a high pitched squeal and a deep, loud scary growl. The first time she did it, we were in the grocery store and let me tell you... we got some strange looks. "what is wrong with your baby" haha. It is quite embarrassing.
Look at that hair!!!!!! Mommy is excited!! Sunday we tried 2 pig tails instead of one and here is the result. SOOOO cute!
She is so happy all the time and has the most contageous laugh ever! We just love her and are so glad she is our baby girl!
5 comments:
Wow! She is growing up so fast. I love her new smile. I hate when Dallin gives me his smile when he wants something...it makes it so hard to say no to him. It sounds like she is all over the place...now the fun begins. I love the pigtails!! They are so dang cute! Diapers are still a challenge for us. It just gets harder when they get bigger. Cute pictures!! We should play some games together sometime!
She is just too cute! I love all the great pictures of her! I have a hard time these days of getting my kids to pose for me! Especially Seth!
About my hair: I cut it last summer! I guess I must have visited you right before I chopped it all off! LOL! I have worn it this way before! So much easier!
She is so big and looking sooooo cute! I love all her cute girlie outfits!
Aw! She is really getting big! What a darling little girl, you guys have. I miss you much!
I know, i stink at commenting. Ever since I realized Google REader I read your blogs but I don't comment. SORRY!
What is Ryan studying at school? How is that with him being gone more?
Cami is just a doll! I love her big smiles and she seems like she is such a happy baby. Like her momma
Post a Comment