So a few weeks ago I posted a blog with all my fun projects and I am happy to say that my curtains are finished!!! They were lots of fun to make and actually only took a total of about 2 hours. SOOO easy. I feel all talented and crafty now :).. hehehe. So anyway, here is a picture. Arent they purty?
5 comments:
The curtains look great! I'm looking for another sewing project. Something easy.
It looks like you had a great time in South Carolina. There isn't anything like visiting family.
Man times flies by so fast!! I can't believe Cami is already one...and some. I also can't believe David is back from him mission. It seems like he just left for us. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun. Cami looks so cute on the beach. All you projects look great. I wish I was crafty..but i'm not. Loved all the pictures you put up!!
Those are great! I can't believe you made them. The color is perfect too.
Yep, $1,200/year. Its on that other blog under $1200 challenge. You should try it. But I would exclude beauty and baby stuff. :)
So impressive! you'll have to teach me. I've never been too crafty with a sewing machine myself!
I love the color. Way to be bold and brighten up a window. Nice work!
Post a Comment