Thursday, February 4, 2010

Poop

I was reading one of my friends blog entries, and as she told a story about poop, I remembered that I completely forgot to share something that I absolutely DID NOT want to forget... so here is my little poop story.

We have a running total of 6 poop stories. 4 of which were in the tub (one of which, I caught on camera HAHA), another of which happened when she was probably 8 months old when her bad mommy got a phone call at the end of her diaper change and forgot to pick up the poopy diaper....oops!... you can probably guess what happened. THEN this past week is when the 6th poop experience happened.....

Cami loves to run around naked. I dont let her do this very often but she was complaining to get her clothes off so I thought... "what the heck!". Helped her undress and let her run around. She was running around like a crazy girl, laughing and squealing. A few minutes later, she comes into the kitchen and peers at me from over the counter. She was suddenly still, quiet, and by the look on her face... guilty. I say, "Cami, what did you do? What happened?". She just stands there, looking at me blankly. I walk behind the counter to look at her and realize her diaper is missing. So I begin to walk around the house looking for the missing diaper. I smell poop.. and think to myself that I am in for a huge mess. I found it.. but to my amazement, there was no mess at all. The poop was lying right in her diaper where it belonged. Not a drop anywhere else. However... there WAS a spoon in it. She loves to stir... yes yes yes she does!

2 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Eww. :) But very cute in its own right!

makana said...

Get out! That is just too funny! I am glad to know other people have poop stories too... you will have to post all the other ones now

blog background