Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Holidays

We had a very crazy busy hectic but also fun holiday season. Most of the craziness/business came from my newly founded home business. As some of you know, I started selling my Christmas stockings and tree skirts on Etsy this year. I made about 40 stockings and 3 tree skirts between Thanksgiving and the middle of December. Next year, I will be smarter and more aware of exactly how much work I have ahead of me :). But it was fun, I think I will prepare early this year.

Ryans Family was able to come visit us for Christmas this year, which was awesome! We baked cookies, went to look at Christmas lights, went over to Coronado, and just had fun together. Im so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. They took Cami for an evening so that Ryan and I could get in a much needed date night, which was SO appreciated. It was wonderful to have them here! I have no clue where the pics i took at christmas went... this is all i can find for now.

Cami LOVES LOVES LOVES this tent that Papa picked out for her. Shes had it now for 2 1/2 months and she still plays in it every single day. Whenever friends come over, thats the first thing she shows them. She loves it. Thank you for this awesome gift!


Heres the first ornament on the tree! a tutu ballerina ornament. on the back, it says "love to dance"


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

blog background