So we just got back from a very LONG and BUSY but FUN weekend. My older sister got married on Saturday to the most wonderful guy! They got married in the Seattle Temple and Ryan and I had the opportunity to attend their sealing. It was the most amazing experience. Not only because it was my sisters wedding, but because it reminded me of when Ryan and I got married. Afterward we took pictures outside the temple. Lucky for her the seattle weather cooperated and she got some amazing pictures with the sunshine and blue sky. It was gorgeous! We had a luncheon afterward catered by toreros... the most amazing mexican restaurant in the world! The reception was beautiful and it was great to see all of my distant family. Afterward we cleaned the place up and hung out at our hotel with my cousins Josh and Gentry and ate junk food and slurpees. It was a blast... even though I gained 5 lbs on the trip :). This whole weekend has made me realize how much I love and miss my family and friends. Also how much I miss Seattle. It is truly the most gorgeous place in the world. It makes me realize how grateful I am for the rain... even though all I do is complain about it. Because without it, the existing beauty of the state of Washington would not exist. Here are a couple pictures of our little family on the temple grounds after the sealing. I have to say, Cami looks dang cute!.


My sister Tambra and her new husband Chad: August 23rd, 2008
2 comments:
LOVE IT! You did such a great job on the blog. I am so proud! :) Cami changed so much huh?! I am going to have to remember to take weekly pictures of Jaedyn.
Yeah, I am sooo excited you have a blog. THis is the only way we keep in touch with everyone in Utah. I love Cami she is so dang cute. Can you say mini Aunt Lisa. You look so pretty and Ryan looks okay too.
Loves Tab
Post a Comment