As of yesterday, Cami is now 8 weeks old. Its amazing how the time goes by so fast! She has started making noises as if she is trying to communicate with us, which is really fun to listen to. She has also started smiling a lot more frequently in response to us. Also she has been following us with her eyes around the room, and being able to focus on things much farther away than when she was born. Its fun to move back and forth and watch her watch me. Maybe I am bias but she is just too adorable. Watching her learn and grow is so much fun! I looked down on Saturday and realized "holy cow, her eyelashes are getting long". And I was happy because maybe she will get her daddy's long eyelashes :).
She sleeps through the night every night, and has since just a few days after we brought her home from the hospital. From what I have heard, this never happens.. so we feel lucky and are trying to remember to count our blessings during the times when she is screaming at the top of her lungs :). She is such a good baby, and we feel so blessed that God has sent such a sweet, wonderful spirit into our family.
1 comment:
Hi Liselle. How are you? So I don't know if you know, but my little girl was born on July 3rd, so they are pretty much the same age. I was reading on your blog about her progress and it's so funny because everything you wrote is exactly the same for my baby! Cooing, smiling, etc. It's just funny to hear everything you're writing is exactly what I'm seeing in my baby. I guess it's nice to know they are progressing at a good normal/average rate. :) I hope that everything is going well. Aren't babies so much fun? (and a lot of work...).
Post a Comment