Such a cute photo! Yay for girls-they are so precious. -so I have to tell you I didn't end up marrying my missionary. um-we were engaged about exactly a year before kyle and I got married, but I called it off. Just didn't feel right. I am so glad cuz Kyle was my High School "dream man" and I had written in my journal that that's who I wanted to marry. Pretty cool.. and it was definitely worth the wait!
1 comment:
Such a cute photo! Yay for girls-they are so precious. -so I have to tell you I didn't end up marrying my missionary. um-we were engaged about exactly a year before kyle and I got married, but I called it off. Just didn't feel right. I am so glad cuz Kyle was my High School "dream man" and I had written in my journal that that's who I wanted to marry. Pretty cool.. and it was definitely worth the wait!
Post a Comment