Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

This last week I have had lots of fun decorating our house for Chrimstmas. I know, its not even Thanksgiving yet!... but I LOVE Christmas decorations so I decided to put up the decorations early. We decorated the tree a couple days ago, and here is a picture of Cami putting her very first Christmas ornament on the tree!!



PS. For those of my friends who have recently had babies (which is most of you :)), Shopko has the biggest selection of ornaments I have ever seen. They have like 10 different "babys first christmas" ornaments, where as walmart only has one and its not very cute at all! Check it out. They have tons of other ornaments and decorations also for a super good price! :) Happy decorating!!!!!

2 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

I'm so jealous! I want to decorate now, but i'm waiting until right after Thanksgiving. The Christmas music has already started though :) Dallin and I always go look at the Christmas section every time we go to the store, and he LOVES it! I love Christmas decorations!! Cami looks so cute putting up her first Christmas ornament. She is just getting so big and cute! I'm glad I found someone who loves decorating like me! I'm glad you had fun!!

Megan said...

We put up our tree on Thanksgiving night! We usually put it up during the weekend right after Thanksgiving, but we did it a little early this year! I love putting up the decorations, too! But, it kinda tortures my kids since they keep asking when Christmas is!!!

blog background