BUT... a book from Gerber came in the mail the other day on starting solid foods, so I started reading it. It says that it does not matter what you start with. It says the reason doctors say veggies first is to get children used to vegetables so that they wont reject them once they have tried fruits, and that there is no right or wrong way to start solid foods. Also that you need to do what is best for your baby. So maybe im a bad mom but I went against the doctors advice and fed her applesauce yesterday. SHE GOBBLED IT DOWN!!! I was so excited. She even grabbed the spoon and wanted to feed herself. So maybe she isnt picky.. maybe rice cereal just tastes nasty :).
BYU played Weber State last night up here in Ogden so we had a chance to go. We decked cami out in her BYU cheerleading outfit and matching BYU slippers and she was good to go. She watched the whole first half, and was talking the whole time. She LOVED it! We will definitely have to take her to more games next year. Here is a picture of her and daddy cheering on BYU. As you can see, she has her eyes fixated on the court:
Finally looking at the camera, she is practicing her cheerleading skills! "GO BYU!"
By the time half time came around, she was exhausted and fell asleep for the rest of the game. Hands in front of face, of corse. She loves to sleep this way!
Last sunday, we got Cami ready for church in one of my favorite dresses of hers. Doesnt she just look so sweet?
She loves her little stuffed animals! She also loves to eat them:
The other day Ryan and I went shopping and it was freezing outside so we bundled her up nice and warm! She just looks so comfortable doesnt she? I want to crawl in there and fall asleep too!
4 comments:
I'm glad she liked her applesauce. I think some doctors are way to strict about certain things. Our dr. didn't want Dallin eating any solid food until he was 6 months old, but we started him earlier. He also gave the same advice about green vegetables, and we didn't listen. dallin really liked the vegetables like squash and sweet potatoes. She looks so cute all dressed in BYU gear. I'm glad you got to go to the game:) We watched!
Rice cereal IS nasty! I always mixed it with applesauce or added some cinnamon to make it taste better! It tastes much better with something mixed in!
She is such a doll. We'll have to come up and visit you sometime. Sorry we missed the blessing. Have a wonderful Christmas.
i want a byu outfit too! makana
Post a Comment