.jpeg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
Thanksgiving holds many great feelings for me. Not only is it an amazing holiday and full of lots of great food, but it marks the day that Ryan got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. For those of you who dont know the story (which is most of you I think)... here it is:
Most of you know that we had a long distance relationship for quite a while. He in Utah, and me in Washington. Although it was tough, we cherished every moment that we got to spend with each other. Ryan had planned a trip to come see me Thanksgiving weekend. He drove up to Seattle on Tuesday and got to my place at about 2 am on Wednesday morning. It was 2 am, so of corse I was half asleep. He put me in his car and started driving.. I asked him where we were going and he said he wanted to go to Krispy Kreme.. Well there was not a Krispy Kreme ANYWHERE NEAR where we were so I was really confused, but he kept driving. Soon, he pull up to the parking lot at Snoqualmie Falls and got out of the car. He came to my side of the car to get me, grabbed a blanket, and we ran into the gazeebo at the top of the falls. It was windy and freezing cold and of corse rainy! He rubbed my arms to keep me warm and hugged me and asked if I felt warm. I said yes. He then said, "ok, now let me warm your heart", got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and asked me to marry him. It truly was the most heart-warming experience of my life, and I love him so much! I couldnt ever ask for a better husband. He meets my every need, he makes me incredibly happy, he is a wonderful husband, an incredible father, and my best friend! Ryan, I love you so much! Heres to many more wonderful years and eternity together!!!
These are our engagement pictures, later taken at Snoqualmie Falls:




2 comments:
Those are cute pictures of you guys. It is so fun to hear great engagement stories. The new family pictures look great and Cami's dress is awsome. Good work!
cute cute cute!
Post a Comment