She really liked carrying her bucket around:
Once she had a few pieces of Candy in her bucket, she kept reaching in there and trying to eat them with the wrapper on.. SO we stopped and sat down and let her have a sucker. This was her first time eating a sucker and she LOVED it!
She got really sticky and it was time to go so daddy took the sucker away... that did not go well:
Daddy was a baseball player for halloween:
Mommy was Raggedy Ann:
Lastly, but the best part of the evening was this next video. We walked by a store that had on really loud music. Dancing type music. Cami stopped in her tracks and started dancing all around! It was hilarious and it attracted lots of attention because she was in the common area of the mall. HAHA!!! Here is the video. I have to say that she is actually a GREAT dancer:
Halloween was a blast! We hope you all had as much fun as we did! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
4 comments:
Cute costumes, all three of you! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I bet she loved all the candy!!
All three of you had great costumes! Adam and I have stopped dressing up. Maybe if we can think of something fun and easy we'll do it next year.
Dang-- I couldn't get the movie to play. Sounds adorable. And what a cute pumpkin!!
AHHH! You are so cute! I loved each of your outfits. What a darling POOH and her two amazing sidekicks!
Post a Comment