Friday, October 30, 2009

The sweetest little "Punkin"

This year Cami is a pumpkin.. again. I know, she was a pumpkin last year but the difference this year is that she is a "whinney the pooh pumpkin". The body is whinney the pooh but has a huge puffy pumpkin as a tummy, and the hat is a pumpkin top. Its adorable! She loves her costume and we cant wait to take her trick-or-treating!
Sears has some really amazing deals!! They were having a promotional deal for Halloween where you go in and have a free session and get a free 8x10 collage on top of it! SO awesome! So getting these pictures cost absolutely NOTHING!

Would you ever guess that it was "doggy" she was reaching for?... nope.. would never have guessed... I am SOOO glad I brought him! The best smile of the bunch!




The lady also offered to take some of her in her regular clothes so here are a few of our favorites!



This FREE deal is going on THROUGH Halloween so take your kids in for some FREE pictures!!! Also... I didnt do this because I didnt think about it (for which I am really REALLY bummed).. BUT search on google for a free 10x13 portrait at sears and take it with you to the appt. It is combinable with ANY offer so you could get a free session, free collage, and a free 10x13. The coupon should also be available at sears.com. Take advantage of these deals when they post them because they are few and far between!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very cute pictures!

blog background