Tuesday, October 6, 2009

15 Months Already!!

Man is it COLD outside! It seems like the weather here went from really nice and warm to flat out FREEZING! Is anyone else wondering where Fall went? I LOVE fall! Its my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather, the breeze, the smell and freshness of the air.. but it seems like it went from summer to winter with a week in between. SAD... so, I decided last week that it was too cold outside for Cami not to have a coat. I went to about 5 stores and price/quality matched coats vs snowsuits and finally ended up BACK at the Carter's outlet store in riverdale. Got this!:


A cute little matching hat and glove set:

Cami looks so stinkin cute in it. She kept falling over and took forever to catch her balance to get back up. She actually looked about twice her size in it and made me laugh really hard, but at least she will be super cozy warm. I know I am bias but I just thinks she is too cute.

Today, Cami had her 15 month checkup. I cant believe she is already 15 months old.. CRAZY! But she got 4 shots, including her flu shot. She did very well and is sleeping now :) YAY! I just hope she feels ok for the next couple days. Her growth numbers are as follows:
Head Circumfrence: 46 (50th percentile)
Height: 30 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs, 9 oz (30th percentile)
The last two times we've gone to her appointments, they have talked a lot about how small her head is.. lol. CANDY.... you are not the only one in the family with a small head.. hehe). They said that she is really healthy, but a little small. Ryan and I say that she is perfect :).

Cami really likes jewelery, and likes to play with my earings, bracelets, and necklaces while I have her up on the bathroom counter to do her hair. One of them, she actually tried to put on, so I fastened it and she wore it around her neck all day. It was adorable. We have had much more success with the spoon lately. Last week she fed herself oatmeal and didnt hardly get any on her (huge improvement since a couple weeks ago when THIS:

was the result.. haha!) Last night she fed herself yogurt and did really well also. She has two absolute favorite foods. They are bananas and cheese. Its a good thing she eats more than that though or I think she would be constipated for life. The newest food she has tried is chips and salsa. She LOVED it. Shes gonna be a mexican food lover, i just know it! She loves spicy food:

Also, i have to include a picture of Ryan's favorite way that Cami wears her hair:

This is her hair post-ponytail.

Last weekend, Ryan's family was able to come into town and spend a few days with us. They also took us to the BYU football game on Friday night and it was a BLAST! Cami had lots of fun and sat through the whole game without any trouble. She loved the noise, but got super sleepy and couldnt fall asleep lol. But she did well. Here are some pictures we took from our seats:


Here is an adorable picture of Ryan and Cami...

She was ALL sorts of bundled up :) Thanks for everything! We love it when you come visit. Thanks for taking us to the game. It was so much fun! Cami loved seeing you guys, and dispite what you guys think... she does remember you :). We will be sending a couple things to you that were left here. Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

My favorite picture is "post pony-tail". Haha! Cute snow suit. I know-- it went from pleasant to freezing in about 2 seconds this year.

Taryn said...

Ok Liselle! She is the cutest thing ever! I want to get to know her better in person! Can you beleive she was tiny baby when I saw her last?? I miss you guys!

blog background