Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4th real word is "touchdown"

How did this happen? From dada, to shoes, to mama... and now touchdown? You think im joking.. but im really not. We say touchdown and she raises both arms and squeals "touchdown". Its too funny! She can now tell us where her facial features are. She points to her nose, eyes, ears, and when you ask her where her mouth is, she opens it and sticks out her tongue. She has developed SO much in the last few weeks, its crazy! I will get the touchdown on video SOON and also post a little bit more about cami :).. I just had to share that little piece of exciting news!!!

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Hmmmm. What does that say about Cami? She knows what's best for her because she's included Dada and Mama in her first set of words. And she likes shoes, so she's girly. And now 'touchdown' for the male appreciation factor.... Hmm. Well-rounded little girl, I'd say!

blog background