We went to a pumpkin patch this year (instead of just grabbing some at the local grocery store) which was a ton of fun! Friday night we carved them and here are some really fun pictures of Cami playing with the pumpkins:
She looked so cute in Ryans apron. We altered it a little to fit :)
Stirr, Stirr, Stirrrr
Cami yelling at her pumpkin for eating her other spoon:
Cami wants nothing to do with looking at the camera:
Here she had a piece of pumpkin in her mouth.... YUMM YUMM YUMMMMY!
The result. From left to right: Mommys, Camis, Daddys. Ryan carved Camis name in hers and it turned out awesome!
Last week I was driving and saw a sign to the Ogden Nature Center. Its just down the road from our house and I had never even seen it before. So I thought it would be fun to take Cami and walk the trails. She LOVED it! Im sure it was mainly the freedom of playing outside without mommy constantly grabbing her and making her stay on the sidewalk.. she had complete freedom to walk down the trails and she had a lot of fun. She got tired though by the time we were halfway back to the car and kept tripping and falling down.. I had to get a picture of her scowl!... remember I mentioned in a previous post that she glares and scowls at people? Well.. THIS is the perfect picture of it.
The trails were really pretty. Lots of fall leaves and pretty trees. If we had gone about 2 weeks earlier it would have been gorgeous! Many of them were dead already. Ill have to remember this place for next year:
Cami has become quite the expert climber. She loves to sit on the kitchen chairs like a big girl and continues her way up onto the table. Its also a goal to see how many objects she can drag up there with her. Doggie... blankie... cup... and aparently this little doorjam stick.. she loves it for some reason:
Ive also had all my sewing stuff out for the last few weeks and Cami got up on the table and was EATING her way through my plastic bins.. LOL!
She also loves to color and draw. Proof of this is on our walls and couches:
I am in love with those majic erasers!!! They are AMAZING!!
Cami's sleeping patters have changed quite drastically recently. She usually sleeps from about 9 pm to 9:30-10 am. LUCKY ME, I KNOW!! :) hehe. Id like to say that I get up before her... but I really dont.. Is that sad? Its true, I require 12 hrs sleep! She also only takes about an hour and a half nap during the day instead of a whoppin 3 hr nap.
She absolutely loves Blues Clues. We watch at least a couple episodes a week. Here she is completely involved in the show. It takes a while to get her attention when shes watching this:
She can say "Blue". Some other words we have taught her to say in the last week are: yellow, cheese, thirsty, and nana (banana). She goes nuts in the grocery store every time we pass the bananas. Bananas are definitely her most favorite food. She can also shake her fist and say "oh a ooo"..(go byu). YES! We have been working with her on this since football season started and Daddy is VERY happy! We ask her what the doggy says, and she barks at us. We ask her what the lion says, and she roars at us. ITs fun :). She is so smart! Its fun to teach her all this stuff.
Cami is getting her MOLARS! Shes been pretty fussy and had a bit of a temp yesterday. Hopefully it wont get too bad though because those babies hurt!
She can show you where many of her body parts are. She can also show us where ours are. The ones she has learned so far are: eyes, ears, mouth, nose, tummy and feet. Occasionally she can even show us where doggies nose or eyes are. Its really sweet how much she loves this little doggie.
She also loves to "play" guitar hero. Thats my girl! Mommy and Daddy have been rockin out to guitar hero for months and she now rocks out with us! She loves to dance... and probably always will. Shes added a little swing from side to side as she bounces now. Its adorable! As I have mentioned before, she loves to hide in small spaces like boxes and laundry baskets. Well.. I didnt realize that she likes to be in places THIS small:
The chair was completely pushed into the computer desk and she managed to get in there... crazy!
She loves to help out in the kitchen. Whether its putting things in and out of the dishwasher, wiping the cabinets and chairs with a rag, or sweeping.. she is always there to help :). Here she is after pumpkin carving. I swept up the floor and she just sat there and cried at me till I gave her the broom. haha! I hope this continues for many many years!!
Terrible twos have officially started. I cant believe they start this early but she has developed much more of a temper recently haha. She will stomp and scowl, then throw herself on the floor and bury her face in her blanket and cry. haha!!! I probably shouldnt laugh but it really is hilarious to watch. She is quite the character. I read somewhere that parents are supposed to completely ignore these. Is this true?? Any input from the parents out there?
And to end this post, here is a picture of me with our little angel/tantrom girl. She really is such a sweetie!
2 comments:
I think you have an artist on your hands! Have you seen the Crayola Color Wonder Markers? I got some from Jaed. They are about $9 for a set of markers and a coloring book.
I love that the pumpkin is almost as big as she is
She is DaRLING in the kitchen.. i noticed you have on a pink apron... i will have to add that to my Christmas list!
The pictures of the trail or amazing! I will admit I miss the changing of leaves.
how cute ... what a momma's girl you've got yourself! Seth does the same with coloring on everything ... isn't it great? She has so much hair, it's super cute! oh, and love the pumpkins!
Post a Comment