WOW! What an amazing place! We went the week before Christmas and it was the PERFECT time to go! They had a winter wonderland with real snow and everything! Rollercoasters, river boat ride, sledding... it was SO much fun!
Each stone belonged to a different Lego instrument that played real music
Look really close at those water animals: made of Legos!
Boat ride!
A CAR out of Legos!!
This guy was right outside the restrooms :)
Whos that cutie pie?
HOLY TREE!! Even all the ornaments and presents below are made of Legos! It had to be about 30 ft tall!
Santa and his Reindeer
Once there was a snowman:
And he was stylin!
First time sledding EVER
She loved....
Oh, Herro Frosty!
Im a SHAAAAAARRRRRK
Hello strange man. May I sit on your lap?
Star Wars is one of the dumbest things ever... EVER! Every single thing about it annoys me. However, I realize that everyone else in the world loves it and thinks its just soooooo awesome.. whatever... So, im gonna be nice and share these (totally awesome) pictures. But... they are only awesome because theyre made of legos. My totally adorable (and nerdy) husband loved this part of Legoland :)
Now THIS.... THIS is TOOOOOOTALLY AWESOME!! love love love! The people who design these structures are absolutely amazing! See the people in the background on the left? That should give some perspective on how big these buildings are!
There was a whole village worth of little houses just like this. Each of them had all sorts of little Christmas additions to it. Every single bit of it made of legos.
AWWWW I love them...
I know.. picture overload.. I just had to share how awesome this place is. Anyone who hasnt been needs to go!! Definitely a must see when you come to CA!
No comments:
Post a Comment