Sunday, September 13, 2009

Expert Climber!

Here is Cami's new accomplishment.....



She has become quite good at climbing. She climbs up on kitchen chairs now (hasnt climbed on the table yet... ill cross my fingers). She just loves to be in high places. As you can see, i found a way to upload videos.... so stay tuned because ill probably be posting a lot more from now on :).

4 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

Cute! I love how she reaches up with her hand to grap the top of the high chair.

makana said...

seriously that was darling. I love her pig tails and how she smooshed her face into teh chair and pulled and pulled and her legs were just flailing. LOVE IT!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Whoa-- she REALLY wanted that juice! Haha. That's awesome. She's pretty much amazing, I've got to hand it to her!

Sarah said...

ha ha so funny! everyday it seems like Seth comes up with something crazy to try! Gotta love these kids!

blog background