Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I LOVE Fall

About a week ago I got really excited because I realized that soon I get to deck my house out in fall decorations. I love the holidays. I love the decorations, I love that fall is the beginning of the wonderful season of giving. Two Christmas's ago, I got a quilting book from Ryans parents. It has a wall hanging pattern for every season/month of the year and I have gotten around to using it lately, and made my first quilted wall hanging. I LOVE it!

Ive also put all my decorations up and dressed up our mantle:



Oh and of corse there is a darling little girl who wanted to jump up on the couch and have her picture taken :)

I love my decorations and all, but I have to admit that she is the cutest part of the living room!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Darling, darling, darling! I am so lazy these days, I HOPE to get some decorations out! Well, Sasha will pester me for sure to at least get out the Halloween stuff out! :)

blog background