Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Naptime Madness

Yesterday was a lovely day. Really, it was! We ran lots of errands, Cami took a quick nap in the car, then we went to the pool. When we got home, she was tired, so I decided she needed a real nap. I put her down and she wasnt all that excited about going to sleep, but she was happy in her room, which was all I needed. She was talking to her babies and her ponys and then I heard a little banging noise, but I didnt think anything of it because she often taps her ponys across the wall by her bed. Soon the banging stopped and she came out of her room. Apparently I didnt go in her room again until that night. When I walked in to get her jammies, I found this:

There were chips of paint and sheetrock all over her little reading nook and the floor. I stood there for a while thinking (THIS was not here this morning!! and we have barely been home today. What the heck happened?!?!?). Well... THIS is what the banging noise was. I will never again assume she is being innocent when I hear loud noises coming from behind her closed door.

*I was just reading mommy, I promise!!*

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sooo funny! Seth became "too old" for naps when I went in to get him after a nap and instead of sleeping, he had ripped his wallpaper border off his walls! After that, I decided he was done with naps, and started putting him to bed earlier! At least, that was my plan.....

makana hansen said...

haha! Way to mass-comment!
I know, i had to get a new email.
makanachansen@gmail.com
And... I want to come visit you! Maybe March? Or July? I have no idea.

blog background