Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seattle Vacation

We took a trip to Seattle in September to spend some much needed time with friends and family. It was a blast!! Here are a few fun photos from the trip:

Thursday we went to the puyallup fair. We got to pet lots of animals and see lots of fun stuff. OH, how I love the fair!! Cami liked the piggies.

But she wanted nothing to do with touching them haha.



Of the dirtiest of places, lets stick our hands in our mouth lol

Gideon loved these little chicks. look at that smile. i love this kid!


Friday we spent the day at the waterfront. The kids had so much fun. Can you tell that they were pretty much best friends? They couldnt get enough of each other for the first few days. Gideon even willingly shared his thomas the train toys with her, and he doesnt share those with anyone. So... they had lots of fun.




They had fun feeding the seagulls too.

You know how people always say that everytime you are around seagulls, you get pooped on. well...... cami did. big splatter, though she didnt seem to notice lol.


Saturday we went to the seattle childrens museum. Gideon was invited to a birthday party and Cami was invited to come along. They LOVED this place.






Josh and Gentry were blessed with a baby boy in the beginning of september. SO... when we went to visit, he was less than 2 weeks old. What a precious little bundle of love. I want to hold him some more!! Isnt he just the cutest little baby?

Cami loved this little guy but didnt quite know what to do when she was holding him.

Taryn and Clay came to visit when we wer there. They also have a precious new baby boy. Just days apart, look at these two together. It was really funny actually because they were both in that "i cant control my limbs yet phase". so they were both just flailing and crying haha!!! awwww sooo precious i want a baby!!!

And I love this photo.. I didnt even know it was taken until I got home and opened up the CD. thanks josh!! :). I fell asleep holding him the last night we were there. I love sleeping with baby photos.. even if its not the most flattering pic of me :).


We had a blast!!! John and Mary Ann, Josh and Gent, Gideon and Malaki, WE MISS YOU!!! It was great to see you guys, wish you lived closer. LOVE YOU ALL!! come see us in San Diego :)

No comments:

blog background