Friday, October 22, 2010

Apparently I sell stuff...

Ok here is a shout out to those of you who might want to order a tree skirt, advent calendar, stockings, etc. I never thought of selling this type of stuff, though I have been trying to figure out what exactly I do want to make and sell.. because creativity is my passion and I want to share it with other people.

So last week I finished my tree skirt and advent calendar. I posted a photo of them on facebook to show people how cute it was (that makes me sound snooty doesnt it?). But I am in love with my tree skirt. Anyway, suddenly my friend commented and said she wants to buy one. I thought she was joking.. but she wasnt. Another friend commented and I have a second order. So thanks to those friends for kicking my butt in gear, I am making custom christmas decorations.

A couple posts down from this one, you can see the one that I made for myself. My first order, she wanted red, green and gold and she let me pick out the fabrics. dont you LOVE these?




Here is the finished product:



Im in love with it! Some fabrics are unbelievably gorgeous! Anyway... if anyone needs a tree skirt, or knows anyone who does, ORDER FROM ME!! hehehe. I can custom make it to your colors and pattern preferences. Thanks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Okay seriously those are so cute! How much are you charging? You are so talented .... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one you made for your friend. So pretty!

blog background