Friday, October 22, 2010
I feel so blessed
I have been thinking alot the last couple months how greatful I am for my health, and for the health of my family members. Ryan's cousin found out a couple months ago that their 10 year old son has Leukemia. He has been through some chemotherapy, is doing okay, and has recently been approved for a transplant. His brother has volunteered to be the donor. How amazing that is to me. I have heard that bone marrow tests and transplants are more painful than natural childbirth. What a wonderful scarifice that is for him to make, to save his brothers life. I cant imagine how difficult it would be to find out your child has a life threatening disease. I cant imagine watching them suffer, and being unable to take the pain away. I dont think I could handle it. I really dont. That sweet little family, you know who you are, you will pull through this!!! You are so incredibly strong and are such a great example of love and sacrifice to all of us. You are very loved!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel the same way! I've heard some things lately from friends and family that have really helped me to count my blessings. Hope this family keeps smiles on their faces! :)
What a good reminder. I always seem to get caught up in the little things and need to just stop and take time for the things of eternity.
Post a Comment