Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love love love to sew!

Ive been working on lots of things lately, but my favorite and most time consuming craft of all, is my tree skirt. A side note: Ive been working on a quilted advent calendar for 2 years now, and its finally almost finished! I made the tree skirt to match my advent, and i have to say that I LOVE THEM!!!

advent:


close-up. i love this santa's face. darling! nancy halvorsen is amazing!


and my tree skirt :D :D :D :D!


First time ever making a tree skirt, and I made it from scratch without a pattern, so Im pretty proud of myself. Im getting better and better at this sewing thing. Im gonna have to make cami some clothes this year :).

3 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

Wow!!! Those are so cute!! I'm so jealous. I wish I could sew! You did fantastic!

Chad, Tambra & Makayla Moultrie said...

Oh my gosh! You did an amazing job on the tree skirt..especially since you didn't even have a pattern for it! You're amazing! Good job! love you!

Sarah said...

Okay seriously, you are so crafty! I wish I had the imagination and determination to try some of your crafty things. I'm amazed!

also, I just now realized that I can comment on the tops of the posts ... I keep checking the boxes at the bottom, but want to comment and didn't notice I could until just now! So, I feel bad! Anyway, now I know!

blog background