About 6 months ago, I decided that I was going to play around and figure out how to make a backpack for Cami. She loves it! She puts all her favorite toys in it and brings them with us when we leave the house, and its especially fun for her when we go on vacation, to have her own little bag full of all her special things. My niece, Makayla, is turning 2 in a couple weeks, and I thought what more perfect gift then to make her a backpack, just like camis. This time around was much quicker, as I learned alot when I made Camis. Its also much more adorable, as I actually bought cute fabric rather than using my scraps. Makayla loves pink and yellow... dont you love these fabrics?
Main fabric.. it has sparkles on it!!! :)

Inner fabric:

The backpack:

I love how these fabrics coordinate:

... and the cutest little girl in the world to model it:



Happy Birthday my sweet Makayla!!! You are such a ray of sunshine and I love and miss you so much! Enjoy your magical backpack!
No comments:
Post a Comment