And even harder to climb... in flip flops that is. I will wear different shoes next time. Its awesome isnt it? Its quite the climb, but OH SO FUN. Cami was pretty nervous, as the ground was of corse made of rope with holes all over. Her leg fell through once, but overall she liked it. Here we are at the top:
Once you get to the top, you run around on net bridges and then go down this big swirly slide:
She wanted to go up again so ryan took her. She didnt want to walk this time so she rode piggyback the whole way up.
and there are my cuties up at the top!
Then of corse there is this enormous circular bouncy play area for kids 3 and under. Its kinda bouncy like a trampoline. She loved this:
In camis eyes, it doesnt get much cooler than a GIANT sandbox:
Then of corse there are the kids rides. I so wish I didnt get motion sickness because this is so fun!
Can you see them way in the back in the pink "piggy" fish?
Then we watched a song and dance performed by none other than the characters of sesame street:
She even got to meet them:
She was too nervous to sit on their lap or have a picture taken with them, but we expected that. She was SOOO eager to meet them. We actually spent 30 minutes in line to see them, but she gets stage fright at the last second. Cami is so incredibly fearless, but when it comes to these furry creatures she freaks out. It cracks me up!
Here we are waiting to see the dolphin show. SOOO cool. Ive always loved dolphins, theyre just so cute! It was fun to see them perform. Cool aquarium too!
3 comments:
I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. I loved the picture of Ryan and Cami on the rope net. So cute. It is still in the 30s here!!! I need warmer weather.
So fun! I'm still incredibly jealous of the nice weather and SEAWORLD! I can't believe how big Cami is looking, how do these kids grow up so fast?
That play area is so fun! My girls loved it when we were there almost 2 years ago. Ava still talks about the abby sea star spin. They could stay there all day. Grace likes the roller coaster with the elevator. :) So fun that you are close by!
Post a Comment