Last weekend we drove down to Provo for the BYU vs UCLA game. Ryan went to the game with his friend Nick who he went to school with, while me and Cami hung out with Nicks wife and new baby boy. The babies had fun playing (or just sitting by each other :))..We tried to get some pictures so we put them next to each other on the couch, obviousely neither of them can sit up yet so they kept falling over on each other haha...It was funny! Here they are! Arent they just too adorable?

We walked around the mall, and then went to the BYU Bookstore because I wanted to get a little onesie for Cami. As you can see below I didnt find a onesie, but I couldnt resist buying her this little outfit! haha ITS SOOO CUTE! I love it!

She loves to smile!
3 comments:
SOOOO cute! You HAVE to get some pictures at Kiddie Kandids in that little outfit! It is so stinkin' cute!
I always love when a baby is all dressed in BYU clothes. That outfit is so cute, and she looks adorable. I'm glad you had fun in Provo!
The Cheerleader outfit was a hit...that's for sure! :) The shots actually didn't go too bad for Seth, but he did get a little fever for the next few days.
Post a Comment