Friday, September 5, 2008
I saw my cousin at Walmart!!!
This may not seem like a big deal at all to most people BUT here is why it is a HUGE deal! My cousin is from Seattle, and two Christmas's ago he called me after he opened his mission papers. He was called to serve in the Ogden, UT mission. By that time, Ryan had already decided to take the job up at ATK and we had already decided to live in Ogden. I was super excited, thinking it might be possible that he served in our ward or I would see him somewhere... but at the same time thought it probably wouldnt happen because the Ogden UT mission's boundaries go all the way up through Idaho. Anywho..... I SAW MY COUSIN AT WALMART!! It was so weird! I walked in and he and 3 other missionaries were doing their grocery shopping. It was so cool to see him. He is doing really well and looks so grown up! It was awesome...it was really really hard not to just jump on him and give him a huge hug :). He got to see Cami though, and he was really excited about that. She was excited to meet him too, she just doesnt know it yet :). Anyways, I had to share with everyone.. it is just too cool of a story to keep to myself :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Liselle,
Your mom gave me the web address to your site. It was great to see the pics of you, Ryan and Cami. Glad things are going well for you.
Love, Aunt Sandy
swalker56@att.net
It's a small world afterall!
Post a Comment