Monday, September 1, 2008

I LOVE Scrapbooking!

Ryan had the day off today and it gave me the opportunity to get some scrapbooking done! YAHOO! I am super picky about my scrapbooking so it usually takes me forever to do a page. But I got a lot done today and I am super excited. I had the thought this morning that if I dont get all of our wedding pictures scrapbooked soon then I will never finish them, especially since I want to start one for Cami. So I sat down for about 4 hours today and finished all of our engagement and wedding pictures. Also some of our honeymoon pictures. What a project! It was so much fun!!! Here are a couple of the pages I did:



1 comment:

makana said...

Awesome job on the pages! They look great. I bet that feel so great to have them done. You are very talented in the scrapbooking dept!

blog background