Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Morning Person
Cami is definitely a morning person... Every night she is fussy and every morning she wakes up with lots and lots of smiles for us. Its fun! She has the most beautiful smile and she shows it to us every day now. She has mastered sucking her thumb. It helps her soothe herself. If she starts crying, many times she will immediately start sucking her thumb because she knows it will help her feel better. Its amazing how fast babies learn things. She has really started to enjoy tummy time, now that she can hold her head up very well for longer periods of time. She has also realized that she can push herself onto her back. Its cute watching her try. Sometimes she isnt successful but every once in a while she gets it :). Here is a picture of her leaning over trying to get onto her back......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute. I'm glad she is morning person. Does she get up early too? I always want Dallin to sleep in because I'm not a morning person:)I like the picture of Ryan and Cami watching the football game. Go BYU! It sure was a close game. We had fun playing Mario Kart with you guys. I need to practice more for the next time we play:)
she is a perfect mixture of you two. thanks for sending me your blog link
ooohhh... that picture is so perfect! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is so grown-up now!
Post a Comment