It looks like Cami is just looking at her but trust me she was about to crawl in that carseat with her!!
Judging by the look on Makayla's face, Cami is not quite as comfortable as mommy:
This picture is just so sweet. Cami isnt looking.. but the look on Makayla's face is just too adorable! "mommy is touching me now, I think I might be okay"
Isnt she just so sweet?
The first time Cami got close enough to touch Makayla, she kind of hit her a little hard. No worries though, Makayla didnt even cry so I was glad about that one. She likes to swat things she is interested in. Her stuffed animals get quite a bit of abuse. But the more she is around her, the more gentle she is and its really sweet to see her want to play with her so bad. She loves her little cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment