

These are my favorites! I just love this little dress on her!



Sadly, she doesnt look very happy to have kisses from mommy and daddy:


This background was SO pretty! It complimented her outfit well!



"Hey guys I'm ONE!!"


Getting family pictures was really fun and we got such an amazing deal on everything. Sears does an amazing job!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cami! Congratulations on one year of parenthood!
Those pictures are too cute! Cami is adorable!
What a cute girl! And good looking parents to boot. I LOVE her face for the kissing ones... classic. :) You right, cute dress and I love how she is holding out her hands. Where did you get them done at? I am trying to find a good one for Jaedyn. We have free photo sessions at Target, Picture People, Sears, and JCP. Any suggestions? Maybe I will do them all.
Post a Comment