Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some of my fun projects

So about a month ago I finally did something I have been wanting to do since we have lived in our house... decorate! Here and there we have put up a few pictures but this time I GOT SHELVES! yay! this is so exciting and I just love what I put on them:
Our marriage certificate from the temple and a wedding picture:

Another wedding picture and a picture from our honeymoon in hawaii:

I also bought some fabric that I plan to make valances for the windows in our living room with. They match the flowers and will look OH SO PURTY when they are done! You cant tell what my favorite color is can you?

I got an email from Hancock Fabrics about their "christmas in july" sale. All christmas fabric normally priced 5.99-9.99 per yard was reduced to 1.99 per yard.. SO you guessed it.. I went and got some yesterday and look what I made with them!!... Placemats!! still have 4 more to go. They are sooo pretty!

AND they match some of my other quilting projects I am working on for this coming holiday season! I just love sewing! This sale is still going on and ends the 8th so go when you can! The good fabrics run out fast!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

The sewing projects sound fun. I've been trying to learn how to and am in need of any easy beginer projects to learn with. If you can think of any let me know.

The shelves look great!

makana said...

Dang girl! You go! I want to see the finished results. Way to decorate.

blog background